Frequently asked questions
I've never had a yoga class before. Where do I start?
- We suggest you book a beginner’s session and note on the booking that you have not practiced before so your teacher is aware and prepare a class accordingly for you.
How do I choose the right yoga class for me?
- Yogi2Me offers several styles of yoga and you can see all the descriptions on our app and web. If you're still unsure, go on the homepage of our website and leave your phone number for a free 15-minute consultation to discuss your wellness journey with one of our expert..We will call you back between 9am and 5pm in the next 24h.
I am not flexible – can I still do yoga?
- Yes, of course you can! Yoga is not all about flexibility and is bound to help you improve both your flexibility and strength.
Is anyone too old for yoga?
- No! There is no age limit for yoga – it is a lifelong practice. The class can be modified to suit all ages and levels of fitness.
Do I need to book classes in advance?
- Classes can be booked through our app and website up to 7 hours before the class start time and up to a month in advance so whether you're looking for a last minute class or want to ensure you get your classes booked for the month ahead we can cater for this.
Do I need to buy my own yoga mat?
- Yes, we do ask that you provide your own mat.
Can I go to a class if I have an injury?
- It depends on the nature of your injury. We ask that you speak with your teacher about any injuries before starting the class so he/she they can adapt the class accordingly. We recommend that you speak to a GP or specialist if you have concerns about taking a yoga class. Details of any injuries can be noted on your bookng in the notes section.
Can I eat before a yoga class?
- We recommend you eat any heavy meals at least 2 hours before your class to allow time to digest. If you are too peckish to resist then we recommend a light snack.
What should I wear for my class?
- We suggest you wear comfortable clothes that allow you to move and stretch easily - stretchy leggings, a top, a t-shirt, baggy bottoms or a pair of shorts. It is also useful to have a jumper and pair of socks to hand for savasana (meditation) at the end of the class.
How do I download the app?
- You can download the Yogi2Me App from the iTunes App Store.
What services does Yogi2Me offer?
- Our mission is to provide handpicked yoga and meditation instructors to people's home, via Live Private Session. We offer 12 types of yoga and wellness services to help you create more balance between mind and body. We guarnatee it will be life changing.
When can I book classes?
- We are operational between 6.00am and 10.00pm so the earliest a class can be booked is at 6.00am and the latest a class can be booked is at 9.00pm (based on a one hour booking).
You can book a class at any time via our app or website.
Can I request a particular teacher?
- Yes absolutely, you have the option to book 'via instructor'. Once you have selected the teacher you would like you will be able to see all of their upcoming availablity. If you are open to trying a new instructor you can select to book 'by time', select your preferred date and time and the teachers available to teach in that slot will show up.
Can I gift a session?
- Yes! We will provide a bespoke code that you can use. Please call us on our concierge line on +44 20 3958 4017 and we will be delighted to help process this for you.
How much is a class with Yogi2Me?
The class price will depend on the duration and the number of attendees. Did you know that you can practice with one other at no additional cost. For any attendees beyond 2 people the price is noted below:
Live Class price 25mn 45mn 60mn 90mn
£19 £36 £44 £56
Each additional attendee £2 £3 £5 £7
What is your cancellation policy?
It is free to cancel a class within 5 minutes of having confirmed the booking (“Grace Period”).
If a class is cancelled more than 48 hours prior to the class start time you will receive a full refund.
If a class is cancelled between 2 and 48 hours prior to the class start time, there will be an 80% charge of the booking amount.
If a class is cancelled within 2 hours prior to the class start time you will be charged 100% of the booking amount.
You will be charged the full booking amount if you:
Cancel a booking other than permitted above
Attempt to cancel a booking on or after the appointment time
Fail to attend a booking at the appointment time and/or at the correct location.
We charge a cancellation fee to be able compensate our teachers at risk of them losing other bookings when they receive cancellations.
We may waive our right to cancellation fees in our sole discretion in exceptional circumstances.
What is your rescheduling policy?
If the client reschedules within 5 minutes of booking it is free of charge; otherwise, the below charges are applicable.
Before 48 hours of class commencement – Free of charge
48 to 24 hours of class commencement – 15% fee
24 to 2 hours – 30% fee
Less than a 2 hours – cancellation policy applies and unable to reschedule class
Note all refunds are processed immediately but can take up to 10 business days for the bank to complete.
How do I give feedback on my session?
- The app will prompt you to rate your teacher after you’ve completed the class. If you’d like to tell us more, please do contact us on email@example.com.
How do I contact Yogi2Me?
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our concierge line on +44 20 3958 4017.