FOR CUSTOMERS AND VISITORS TO OUR SITE
We act as introducers of the Independent Yoga teachers and Wellness therapists in providing our Booking Services via our Mobile App, website and concierge line.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on Our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use Our Site, subscribe to our service, search Our Site for an Independent Teacher, use Our Booking Services, when you report a problem with Our Site or contact us for any other reason. This may include your name, date of birth, gender, address of where the booking will be provided, e-mail address, phone number and payment card information. It will also include any further information that you provide in relation to your booking, either to us or to your Independent Teacher (and this may include information about your health).
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to Our Site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; your login information; browser type, version, country and language; time zone setting; browser plug-in types and versions; operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from Our Site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources:
- Teachers’ Notes – The Independent Teachers and Therapists may make notes during the Booking. These notes will record information that you give the Independent Teacher and the Independent Teacher’s observations, e.g. whether there are any pets at the premises and whether you experienced any discomfort during the booking. We will store these notes and may make them available to other Independent Teachers or Therapists that you choose to book through our Booking Service.
- We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from our Booking Services that you request from us;
- To store and share the Independent Teacher’s or Therapist’s notes.
- To notify you about changes to our Booking Service that may affect you;
- To ensure that content from Our Site are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device;
- To improve our services;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of our advertising to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To contact you and make suggestions and recommendations that may interest you or them by email, ‘phone, SMS, mail, push notifications or via our websites.
- To remind you of your appointments;
- For administration and internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, data security, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will share your information with the Independent Teachers and Therapists to enable them to provide the services booked effectively and to effectively manage customer relations.
We also provide your information to selected third parties including:
- Suppliers for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of Our Site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Yogi2Me or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Yogi2Me, the Independent Teachers or Therapis.
- To law enforcement agencies and regulators in connection with their investigations
- This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, for example, the provision of support services of the processing of your payment details. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
We use appropriate technical and organisational safeguards to protect your data. However, you should be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Marketing – You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing use to collect your data by clicking the unsubscribe button in our emails or you can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Access to Information – You have a right to access information held about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £5 to meet our costs in providing you with the information that we hold about you. In order to exercise this right please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
If you follow any links to any websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Information about Cookies
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.